About My Blog

My photo
As a mother of three beautiful children ages 9,7 & 2, I'm a busy mom, but painting is my time to retreat, refresh and rejuvenate! I plan to make this blog a journal of ideas for paintings, an update on how a painting is coming along and finally, the finished product. Most of the paintings are for sale, so if you see one you can't live without, let me know! Also, please feel free to leave comments, ideas or a friendly howdy! Take a look at my website: http://www.tinapowersfineart.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Juicy Couture




One of the largest watermelons in my garden, (so far) get their portrait painted! Lots of green..maybe too much.  I can't wait to taste!
The side view shows what I'm doing to the wood panels.  I love the look of the gold leaf...kind of distressed.

No comments: